Show Mobile Navigation

Social Share Icons

About Author (Do Not Edit Here!)

Interesting!! Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure

NCC - Saturday, April 18, 2015


A 40-year-old artisan, Tejumola Are, has filed for divorce before an Agege Customary Court in Lagos State after five years of marriage because he claims his wife, Iyabo, does not possess the beauty he wants in a wife.

According to him, ”I think I deserve someone better, more beautiful with a perfect figure and most importantly, someone that has acquired a skill.

My wife is no more beautiful, and I want to take another woman.

“This is not where I am supposed to be. This marriage is holding me back from achieving my true potential.

“I am tied down. I cannot go out freely because she suspects my movements all the time. If I stay outside late, she will be saying that I am seeing another woman. It is better to move on.”

His wife was, however, not present in court.

Source: Tribune

Tagged: editorial, divorce